Saturday, December 29, 2007

w00t!

every time i want to post a blog, i gotta sit and think about the link to my blog for a whole minute. i should have thought of a cool name. sigh

i had an amazing christmas. i went over to my buddy's place in indy and ate like a pig; i ate everything his wife cooked. and christmas day, 2007 will be remembered as the day i got an official 'okay' from my parents on my girlfriend. w00t! i need to make an appointment with the purohit. yes, this is the aspect that makes me 'religious' and not just 'spiritual'. i've already been asked a few times 'you believe in all that?'. yes, very much so. it's not about logic, it's 'faith'. end of story.

i'm looking forward to ny eve! i'm telling everyone 'i'm broke, so i'm gonna gamble and make money'. ;-)

ps: i borrowed "w00t!" from a very old friend, even before it wasn't cool enough to be used.

No comments: